Our CompanySince 1987, The Matrix Group has helped clients connect with their markets through strategic communication, meeting facilitation, and market research. We are a full service research company, providing quantitative, qualitative, and custom research and business solutions.
Our credentials include Professional Researcher Certification by the Marketing Research Association, and certification as a Women's Business Enterprise National Council member. Our staff are trained and certified in human subject protection by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research.
Additionally, we have an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau, and are a Quirk's Marketing Research Media featured company.
The Matrix Group adheres to the Code of Marketing Research Standards designated by the Marketing Research Association.
Our MarketThe Lexington MSA, with a population of 479,198, ranks 115th in population among major metropolitan areas in the United States. The area is made up of seven counties surrounding Lexington and its home county, Fayette.
Lexington's demographic profile mirrors the nation's in factors such as age and housing values, providing a well-balanced representation of the United States. The mean age in the Lexington MSA is 33.3. The composite cost of living index of 89.4 is below the national average of 100, with average cost indexes for food, housing, and utilities all below the national average.
Lexington's population ranks high in the area of education, with over 30% holding a college degree or more.
The Lexington area has experienced relative economic stability over the past few decades, with unemployment rates that are typically lower than the national average. More than one third of businesses in the area are in the service industry, with health care services making up five of the top fifteen largest employers in the area. Lexington is also a center for distinct industry sectors including the Thoroughbred horse industry, automobile manufacturing and support industries and high-tech companies. The University of Kentucky is the area's largest employer with over 10,000 employees.
Lexington's very accessible location at the point where two major interstate highways, I-75 and I-64 cross, as well as its well-educated workforce add to the desirability of the area. The local area also serves as the gateway to Eastern Kentucky.
The Matrix Group's staff is very knowledgeable about the unique aspects of the area and we have the resources available to ensure the success of your Central or Eastern Kentucky area project.
Our Pledge To YouCommitted to quality market research, The Matrix Group pledges:
- To listen to our clients' needs and understand their goals
- To ensure our clients' confidentiality
- To maintain high standards of objectivity, accuracy excellence and integrity
- To provide useful research results, carefully collected and analyzed
- To employ experienced managers and a well-trained staff
- To make every effort possible to deliver what we promise on time and within budget
What Our Clients Say:
- "I just saw the lead client for the research that we just conducted and she said that everything went well. Their research objectives were met from the learnings they gained. Thanks so much for the great work!"
- "Your staff on call last week were so very helpful and upbeat as we considered a couple of outrageous schedule options on them. Thank you!"
- "Wonderful facility! The staff was so personable and helpful. I couldn't ask for anything better! Keep up the excellent work!"
- "Thanks again to you and your staff for the quick turnaround on this project. You never fail to exceed expectations!"
- "Thank you and your staff for all your hard work. Your efforts were appreciated and the client seemed please with the results. We had three solid groups and all is well."
- "Things went really well. Great show rate. Nice panel and good job."
- "A special thank you to you for working so hard to put everyone at ease and to make sure their needs were met. Lexington was a lovely place to visit for business and I hope to spend time in the future exploring your horse farms and the truly beautiful countryside."
- "I really appreciate your initiative and professionalism -- you have delivered great service and results for us during the course of these groups. You are great!"
- "I wanted to be sure to thank you for your great work on our groups. The recruit was perfect, the show rate even better than we expected, the coordination without a hitch, and the food super! The client was very, very happy. This is the first time in over 20 years of moderating that I've worked in Lexington. I'm hoping there will be another opportunity soon. Thanks for pulling off this unusual project so well!"
- "Thanks for the extra effort to find people with our redefined criteria - it has really made a difference. Everyone showed and the testing went great! Thanks to everyone at The Matrix Group for making it happen for us. Very attentive project team. Good respondents."
- "Please share my thanks to the Matrix Group team for very efficient and timely work. You have been wonderful to work with."
- "Responsiveness was the best I've ever experienced! Terrific can-do spirit from all members of the staff. Accommodated our changing recruiting needs on short notice without a hint of irritation."
- "I just wanted to let you know that our moderator was very impressed with your facility and your team. Everything went perfect and if we ever do groups again in Lexington, we are definitely coming back to The Matrix Group!"